Our hotel in Piazza della Suburra, 2, is located in the historic center in a Limited Traffic Zone (called Zona Traffico Limitato or ZTL in Italian). Driving into the zone is prohibited:
In the daytime:
- 6.30 – 18.00, Monday to Friday (holidays excepted)
- 14.00 – 18.00, on Saturdays (holidays excepted)
In the night time:
- 23.00 – 3.00, on Friday and Saturday (public holidays included)
- Limited Traffic Zone is not active in the night time in August
Our hotel in Via Cavour, 150, is located outside the restricted traffic area, you can reach it by car at any time.
A walk to the hotel from the Termini station will take you 10 minutes, or you can take the subway. You need the line B and the train to Laurentina station. Get off at the next station, called “Cavour”.
FIUMICINO —> Leonardo Express Train* –> Termini Station –> Cavour metro station (line B)
* departures daily from 6:23 am to 23:27, trip time 35 minutes, cost € 14.00
(Find more information at http://www.trenitalia.com)
CIAMPINO —> Terravision / Sisbusshuttle Buses –>Termini Station –> Cavour metro station (line B)
(Find more information at http://www.terravision.eu/ )
Do not want to waste your time waiting?